Thursday, October 6, 2011

Changing spark plugs on my car.?

Its time to change the spark plugs on my car I have the basic Delco PLugs in their right now its what came with the car. But Delco makes a Platinum plug called the Spit Fire what are the benefits of this plug over the regular Delco plugs. Its for a 93 Grand Prix with 3.1L MPFI V6 with 177K.
Changing spark plugs on my car.?
The Delco plugs in the car are factory issue, and if GM deems them well enuf for that, then use them .

The splitfire plugs are OK but a bit expensive and the normal Delcos work as well as the Splitfire, and yah the back plugs are a b---h ....
Changing spark plugs on my car.?
The spitfire spark plugs are made to give more spark when needed.

they throw a lot more spark than a normal spark plug.

The choice is up to you.

Delco plugs last a long time. But if you want more firing power put the spitfires in.

let me give you a lil hint to easily changin the back plugs. there is a coil pack on the top middle portion of your engine. unbolt it and this will give you plenty of room to work.
just use the basic spark plug

have fun on the back 3!