Thursday, October 6, 2011

Change Spark Plug Wire- Riding Lawnmower?

While I was changing my spark plug, I broke the spark plug wire. The spark plug wire is removed from the spark plug. How do I remove the wire from the coil/engine?



I need to replace the spark plug wire now- since it's broken. I have a John Deere Riding lawnmower LA115. I can get access to where the wire connects to the coil/engine. I want to be more careful this time and wanted to ask for advide.



Thanks.
Change Spark Plug Wire- Riding Lawnmower?
Splice it back together.



http://www.parkeryamaha.com/ngksparkplug鈥?/a>

**************************************鈥?br>
Here's a link to the John Deere parts catalog for JD Model LA115. Maybe this will be of some help to you.



http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.d鈥?/a>



http://www.deere.com/specsapp/CustomerSp鈥?/a>
Change Spark Plug Wire- Riding Lawnmower?
gently grasp the spark plug wire in the coil and try twisting it while pulling it off/out.
if you can't change the wire, a coil is basically a coil and you can find something that you can interchange.iv used car coils as a quick fix am my dirt bike.
If you really broke a spark plug wire, then you have a real problem. you will just have to remove the magnetron ignition which has the spark plug wire, and use a digital camera to see how it came apart. They will tell you what the gap should be on the fly wheel. Really sounds more likely you broke the plug head to me. Look up a Briggs and Stratton Place in your area I came up with that motor for your mower. Sorry can't help more. I'm worried you might have to do a bit of soldering. If you find that you haven't really broke the spark plug wire , which I almost find unbelievable, I'll try harder, just thinking its a broken spark plug. I wasn't talking about soldering the spark plug wire, your going to have to take the armature to a briggs parts house and get a new one, and it may have to have so wires soldered. You can't just pull the spark plug wire from that ignito.
The wires are not made to come out of the ignition coil. That means you would have to replace the coil to get a new spark plug wire. Are you sure you broke the wire or just pulled the end off?
  • dry hair
  • drilling for oil
  •