Friday, June 3, 2011

Help with changing spark plug in lawnmore?

The lawn more is a ride on. I took the spark plug out, and before I go to buy a new one to replace it, I need to know the fitting. Here is the plug I have in at the min





- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Oregon-Gator-Spark-Plug-No-77-301-1_W0QQitemZ270390706338QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef48ac0a2%26amp;_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177%26amp;_trkparms=|293:1|294:50





I can%26#039;t just buy that one because it%26#039;s form America. Shipping costs too much. Is there any particular type of fitting on that plug that suits the engine? How do I know what type of plug to buy?|||It may be more productive to thoroughly clean and reuse the existing one.They don%26#039;t wear out in lawn mower motors,they simply become coated with carbon and may need to be re gapped.A wire brush will renew it or a small sand blaster is best.|||Your local shop should be able to cross reference the plug. If you cant find one send me a message and I will ship you some.|||pretty much only a couple types of lawn mower plugs and look at one and see it and get pretty much any where parts store walmarts kmart about two bucks goes in same way it come out dont over tighten it doesnt matter what type just what size only a couple sizes of and thats the number on plugs but you cant really get the worng one if you just look at size of nut like 5/8 or 3/4 maybe 11/16 plug wrench you used to remove it get one same size and you got right one type into search box


how to replace spark plug lawn mower